Features you're used to from Feast
- Clean and simple widgetized home page for a flexible layout
- Make it your own with the typography and color Customizer options
- Upload your own retina-quality logo and favicon OR simply type in your blog title to match the default styling
- Flexible grid archive options in Customizer
- Strategic areas for ads and opt-ins: before header, inside header, primary sidebar, secondary sidebar, after entry widget, footer widgets
- Built-in Featured Posts widget with flexible options
- Clean color scheme to highlight your branding & photos
- HTML5 Markup + Mobile Responsive
- Landing page template (full-width template)
- Styled social icons, subscribe widget, contact form, and comment form
- Easily integrates with your email subscription service
New in Cravings Pro (2018)
- Updated Recipe Index with flexible widgets for Visual Category Index, and featured posts by category
- Condensed header and floating styled responsive drop down menu (great for ad revenue!)
- Engineered with performance in mind. Your SEO auditor is going to LOVE this theme!
- One-click plugin install: we love you enough to save you half an hour of messing with plugins!
What else will I need to make this theme work?
This child theme requires the Genesis Framework, which must be purchased separately. While not required to make the theme work at its basic level, we recommend the following plugins for full functionality:
Food Blog Hosting
See our hosting recommendations on FeastDesignCo.com
We know pagespeed is critical for users and search engines, which is why we're always updating Cravings Pro to be as fast as possible.
What size should my logo be?
We recommend a header size of 430 × 110 pixels and you can upload your logo in the Customizer. You'll have the option to crop if you need to. Or, if you don’t have a logo, you can simply type in your blog name and it will be styled to match the rest of your typography.
Take note: You'll need to upload a logo sized at 430 x 110, but it will only appear as 215 x 55. This is because retina screens need a double resolution to appear clear. While this logo area may appear small to some, it has been optimized for placement on all screen sizes, including mobile devices.
How big should my post images be?
See our image optimization guide on feastdesignco.com
How does the "Read More" button work?
If you are using excerpts on the archive pages, blog page, or in the Featured Posts widget, a "Read More" button will automatically appear for you. You can also use the MORE tag to insert the button when displaying full content.
What recipe plugin do you recommend?
I'm glad you asked! Sure, you need a plugin that will make your recipes look great and get attention from Google, but we think you also need a simple, streamlined solution.
We recommend WP Recipe Maker! Check it out and thank us later!
What if I have more questions? How can I get support?
Can you install and customize it for me?
Absolutely! Check out our Done For You services for more details.
This page contains affiliate links. Your clicks and purchases help support Feast at no extra charge to you. We only recommend products that we're madly in love with.